All in one product - Waterproofing, UV reflection, Cutting energy costs
QuickSeal Reflect - Silver reduces the heat transfer of the suns rays into the building lowering internal temperatures and reducing cooling costs.
QuickSeal Reflect - Silver is a spray applied, instant curing flexible membrane that can be built to any thickness in one application. Due to it`s unique chemistry the membrane can be applied in virtually any environmental condition. Very cold, very hot or even very humid environments will not negatively impact on the curing time or physical performance of Qthe lining.
QuickSeal Reflect - Silver provides a long lasting, flexible, seamless, waterproofing membrane with significant energy saving advantages. Its rapid spray application and instant curing characteristics enable projects to be completed in a fraction of the time
required by traditional roll on and torch on waterproofing products.
Typiccal application fields are:
- Waterproofing of roofs subject to high UV exposure
- reduces internal operating temperatures and / or reduces cooling costs
- Manufacturing plants / factories, plant rooms, power stations, schools, offices, residential houses
- Low-slope roofs according to LEED (US Green Building Council`s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- Car park roofing / decking
- Heat reduction applications – lowers cooling / operating costs
- Waterproofing and substrate protection for areas exposed to high wind loads, abrasion and impact
|Product name||QUICKSEAL REFLECT SILVER|
|Description||Highly reflective waterproofing membrane|