QuickSeal PP 350 sits at the top of our QuickSeal range of waterproofing and containment membranes. Due to it`s unique chemistry it can be applied in virtually any environmental conditions. Very cold, very hot or even very humid environments will not negatively impact on the curing time or physical performance of QuickSeal PP 350. QuickSeal PP 350 provides a flexible, seamless, hard wearing substrate protection solution for a wide range of substrates. Its rapid spray application and instant curing characteristics enable shorter shut down times than traditional glue in place rubber membranes or fix in place jointed panel products.
- Large scale Waterproofing for Commercial, Industrial & manufacturing facilities.
- Sealing and substrate protection. – Plant rooms, trafficable roof decks.
- Waterproofing and substrate protection for areas exposed to high wind abrasion.
- Waterproofing of water features, pools and ponds with high levels of residual substrate moisture.
- Under concrete screed waterproofing of large scale podium decks where residual moisture exists.
- Bridge, street and tunnel waterproofing particularly in high moisture environments.
- Can be applied even under extreme climatic conditions. Hot, cold and humid conditions
- Seamless Waterproofing and liquid containment. No welding of joints – totally seamless.
- Good elongation at break as well as high tensile strength.
- Seamless application and seamless finish. No welded joints or glued seams.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, steel, aluminum, plastics, fibers, wood, foam etc
- Remains flexible under a wide range of climatic conditions.
QuickClean H200 is a general purpose hose cleaner designed to flush and...