QUICKSPRAY SUPREME HE
Due to its exceptionally high elongation properties QuickSpray Supreme – HE is extremely effective when applied to substrates with excessive
flexibility or movement.
- Construction waterproofing particularly where the substrate is subject to movement – construction and expansion joints
- Water and wastewater tanks and pits
- Pools and reservoirs
- Roofs, park decks, garage floors, ramps
- Bridge deck waterproofing, tunnel waterproofing
- Helicopter landing decks
- Vibrating materials handling equipment, conveyer belt repairs and life extension
- Extremely high elongation properties – 655%
- Can be applied even under extreme climatic conditions
- Extended gel time
- Geometrically complicated designs and construction components can be easily coated in one seamess application
- Rapid return to service time > long life-cycle > significant savings
- Anti corrosive & waterproofing
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, steel, aluminum, plastics, fiberglass, wood, foam etc.
- Does not exhibit sensitivity to moisture during application and curing process – allows for applicaton in humid environments
- Resistant to most chemicals, solvents, acids and caustics
- High impact & abrasion resistence, maintains flexibility
- Seamless and joint-less membrane, high application thickness possible in one application
- Very good tensile and structural strength
QuickSpray / QuickSeal Pigment is a pigment paste specifically formulated for use in VIP`s QuickSpray and QuickSeal elastomeric coating systems.