QuickSpray Industrial is an excellent primary and secondary containment membrane providing seamless, instant curing, flexible containment solutions that require a higher performance level than standard waterproofing membranes.
QuickSpray Industrial is an ideal lining for abrasive liquid containment, general purpose industrial chemical and impact applications.
- Protection of concrete substrates in water and wastewater treatment plants
- Steel and concrete tank linings subject to corrosion, abrasion and chemical attack
- Waterproofing of areas subject to impact, abrasion, traffic loads, UV exposure
- Protection of substrates against abrasion and impact in materials handling applications. – Mining, concrete manufacture, concrete batching plants, sand a gravel quarries
- Sacrificial wear plates and linings in the mining and transport industries
- Secondary containment linings in the power, petro chemical, oil and gas industries
- Applications where substrates are being subjected to abrasion, impact and corrosion of general nature in normal industrial applications
- Can be applied even under extreme climatic conditions. Hot, cold and humid conditions
- Very good abrasion, impact and chemical resistance for most applications
- Resistant to most standard chemicals, acids, oils, and bleaches
- Very good elongation at break
- Very good tensile strength
- Contains UV stablisers to reduce surface chalking when exposed to direct UV
- Seamless application and seamless finish. No welded joints or glued seams
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, steel, aluminum, plastics, fibers, wood, foam etc.
- Can be applied across multiple substrates in the same application process
- Remains flexible under a wide range of climatic conditions
- Rapid application to any thickness and very fast cure results in faster turn around times
- Can build to any thickness in one application. Does NOT require multiple coats
- 100% solids, VOC-free, contains zero solvents
QuickSpray / QuickSeal Pigment is a pigment paste specifically...