QuickSeal Expando FB1
QuickSeal Expando FB 1 is applied using standard heated plural component spray equipment and when applied expands closing all holes and imperfections in the concrete substrate making it an ideal base layer for old concrete tanks that have been high pressure water blasted or grit blasted and had the original smooth concrete surface removed resulting in a rough aggregate surface. The final
product has excellent mechanical and adhesion properties, along with extended thermal insulation properties.
The system is environmentally friendly as it does not contain CFCs/HCFCs.
- As a surface repair and restoration layer on grit blasted or water blasted concrete substrates prior to the application of VIP protective membranes
- Can replace hand applied cement based skim coats
- Repair of exposed aggregate substrates – providing a closed substrate for the application of VIP membranes.
- Very good adhesion to standard concrete substrates
- Can be applied over concrete substrates with high moisture content
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical applications
- Self-skinning consistent surface finish suitable for over coating with VIP membranes.
- Reduces application processes by eliminating hand applied cementious skim coats and patch repair materials.
- Rapid application compared to mortar based skim coats.
- Suitable for internal, external and submersed applications
QuickCrete Feather Coat is a 1 component polymer modified mortar specifically designed for quick and easy repair of localized concrete substrate...
Quick Fill X-press 6000 is a rapid setting, high strength, ultra-low viscosity concrete repair polymer. This two part polymer system is designed...
Quick Prime Filler is a special powder designed for use in VIP`s 2K Epoxy SF21 Primer in order to create a self levelling concrete repair compound...
Quick Prime 2K Epoxy SF 21 is a two-component modified epoxy resin specifically designed for sealing and priming concrete substrates. It`s unique...
Quick Prime 1K-PU universal SF is a single component, solvent free, polyurethane based primer. Being solvent free it is easy to handle and store...
QuickBlock LI is a single component specially formulated lithium waterglass solution for the surface preparation of moist to wet concrete...
Quick Prime 1K-PU universal is a single component, solvent borne polyurethane based primer. After application the solvent evaporates and the...