Transport & Cargo
VIP Polyurea lining systems for transport & cargo applications
Here you will find VIP products and system suggestions, which are particularly suitable for use in the field of Oil & Gas industry projects.Due to the individual requirements and specifics of each project, they do not replace detailed project consulting. Our qualified staff of VIP application engineering are happy to assist you with this. Please send us the details of your project via our request form and we will soon submit a suitable product or system proposal to you.
VIP Mamba Coating Broschure
Transport & Cargo Broschure Directly to Project request
2 component lining - waterproofing - industrial lining
- 2 component waterproofing membrane
- Hot spray applied
- Hardness [Shore D] 40 ± 5
- Elongation at break [%] 300-350
- Industrial lining
2K sprayable elastomeric lining system for XPS/EPS
QuickSeal PP 350 is a spray applied, instant curing flexible membrane that can be built to any thickness in one application.
- Fast spray applied installation.
- Fast curing– touch dry in 40 seconds.
- Completely seamless, even across multiple substrates.
- 100% solids, VOC and solvent free.
2 component industrial lining
QUICKSPRAY HC70 is specially designed for the coating respectively lining of XPS/ EPS based structures, figures frameworks and therefore it displays a membrane with excellent flexural stiffness and higher tensile strength.
- Extremely high elongation properties – 655%
- Extended gel time
- Quick and seamless lining even for complicates geometries
QuickSpray Supreme HE is a high performance, spray applied, instant curing flexible membrane that displays exceptional elongation properties.