QuickSeal MP 500 Reflect Silver
QuickSeal MP 500 Reflect Silver is a highly-reflective elastomeric coating incorporating unique reflective chemistry. The lining provides all the benefits of VIP`s spray applied, instant curing, seamless membranes with the additional advantage of reflecting the suns heat and UV rays.
QuickSeal MP 500 Reflect Silver reduces the heat transfer of the suns rays into the building lowering internal temperatures and reducing cooling costs.
QuickSeal MP 500 Reflect Silver is a spray applied, instant curing flexible membrane that can be built to any thickness in one application. Due to the unique chemistry it can be applied in virtually any environmental condition. Very cold, very hot or even very humid environments will not negatively impact on the curing time or physical performance of QuickSeal MP 500 Reflect Silver.
QuickSeal MP 500 Reflect Silver provides a long lasting, flexible, seamless, waterproofing membrane with significant energy saving advantages. Its rapid spray application and instant curing characteristics enable projects to be completed in a fraction of the time required by traditional roll on and torch on waterproofing products.
- Waterproofing of roofs subject to high UV exposure – reduces internal operating temperatures and / or reduces cooling costs
- Manufacturing plants / factories, plant rooms, power stations, schools, offices, residential houses
- Low-slope roofs according to LEED (US Green Building Council`s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- Car park roofing / decking
- Heat reduction applications – lowers cooling / operating costs
- Waterproofing and substrate protection for areas exposed to high wind loads, abrasion and impact
- High Solar Reflectance Index (SRI)
- Superior thermal emittance
- Can be applied under extreme climatic conditions
- Extremely fast application time
- Rapid return to service saves time and money, tack free in seconds – walk on in minutes
- Seamless Waterproofing. No welding of joins – totally seamless