QUICKSPRAY HC70 is specially designed for the coating respectively lining of XPS/ EPS based structures, figures frameworks and therefore it displays a membrane with excellent flexural stiffness and higher tensile strength.
QUICKSPRAY HC70 is easily and rapidly applied to any thickness in just one application using specialised spraying equipment and together with its prolonged working times and instant curing properties, provides extremely fast installation and return to service times.
QUICKSPRAY HC70 is UV resistant, and suitable for foot and vehicle traffic.
- XPS/EPS based structures, figures and frameworks
- Underbody layer for rail vehicles and SUV`s
- Mainly designed for GRP mould injection or coating
- Fast spray applied installation.
- Longer working time achieves better surface finish
- Fast curing– touch dry in 40 seconds.
- Two component, high performance product.
- Completely seamless, even across multiple substrates.
- Excellent adhesion to XPS/EPS based materials, concrete, render, steel, aluminium.
- Resistant to most standard chemicals, salts, acids, alkalis and fuel oils.
- Designed for extreme climates.
- 100% solids, VOC and solvent free.
- High bond strength to suitably prepared substrates.
- Thermally stable, even at extreme temperatures.
- High tensile strength and superior flexural stiffness