QuickFloor 400 SF Slow
QuickFloor 400 SF slow provides excellent color stability, gloss retention and chemical resistance combined with a longer working time and higher elongation. QuickFloor 400 SF slow can be applied airless spray, low pressure plural component,roller, squeegee or a notched trowel. With a tack free time of app. 90 min re-use times are incredibly short saving customers valuable down time.
QuickFloor 400 SF can be applied as pigmented top coat over VIP`s decorative flooring options and elastomeric coating systems.
- As as seamless rapid application, 1 product, 1 application, commercial, decorative and industrial flooring system
- Aircraft hangers
- Warehouse flooring
- Restaurants and kitchens, breweries, wine cellars, bakery shops
- Retail shops and shopping malls
- Hospital flooring
- Car park decks
- Solvent free
- Extremely fast cure and re-use times
- Longer open times so ideal for hot and humid climate.
- Remains flexible
- Very good hiding power when pigmented
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Cures to a very clear finish when not pigmented
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Resistant to most chemicals, solvents, acids and caustics (s. chemical resistance list)
- Can be used for indoor and outdoor applications
- Stable over a wide temperature range
- Displays much better flexibility and impact resistance compared to standard epoxies