QuickFloor 400 provides the same excellent colour, gloss retention and chemical resistance as QuickFloor 500. Also the application techniques for QuickFloor 400 like low pressure plural component, roller, squeegee or notched trowel application are the same as for QuickFloor 500. With a tack free time of 30 – 60 minutes re-use times are incredibly short saving customers valuable production time.
QuickFloor 400 can be pigmented or applied as a clear/semi transparent anti-yellowing top coat over VIP`s decorative flooring options. (See QuickPrime 2K-Epoxy SF 21 TDS).
- As a seamless rapid application, 1 product, 1 application, commercial and Industrial flooring system
- Aircraft hangers
- Warehouse flooring
- Restaurants and kitchens, breweries, wine cellars, bakery shops
- Retail shops and shopping malls
- Hospital flooring
- Car park decks
- Extremely fast cure and re-use times
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Cures to a very clear finish when not pigmented
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Self priming
- Excellent adhesion to concrete substrates
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Resistant to most chemicals, solvents, acids and caustics
- Can be used for in-door and out door applications
- Stable over a wide temperature range
QuickFloor Pigment is a pigment paste specifically formulated for use in...
QuickFloor A20 – Polymer Aggregates are modified...
Quick Prime 2K Epoxy SF 21 is a two-component modified epoxy resin...