QUICKFLOOR 500 V
QuickFloor 500 Vertical provides excellent colour and gloss retention and is resistant to most fuels, oils, solvents and cleaners. Applied using a roller, squeegee or notched trowel, airless machine or the VIP LP -2 spray machine application is fast and with a tack free time of 30 – 60 minutes re-use times are incredibly short saving customers
valuable production time.
QuickFloor 500 Vertical can be pigmented or applied as a clear anti-yellowing top coat.
- All vertical surfaces
- Coving, pillars, steps, etc.
- Chemical resistant top coating for bunds and storage tanks
- Tank linings subject to corrosion and chemical attack
- Higher viscosity, anti sag formula for application on vertical substrates
- Extremely fast cure and re-use times
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Cures to a very clear finish when not pigmented
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Self priming
- Excellent adhesion to concrete substrates
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Resistant to most chemicals, solvents, acids and caustics
- Can be used for in-door and out door applications
- Stable over a wide temperature range
QuickFloor Pigment is a pigment paste specifically formulated for use in...
QuickFloor A20 – Polymer Aggregates are modified...