QuickFill - NS - Standard 600ml
QuickFill NS – Standard is not negatively affected by moisture during the application and curing process making it an ideal joint filling material for both new and maintenance applications.
- Coating of EPS carvings and structures for movies and architectural applications
- Molds for fabrication of large components such as concrete forms
- High quality protective coating of PU furniture
- Smooth finish flooring applications
- Retarded reactivity results in a longer tack free time and a smoother surface profile
- Self levelling properties - high class optical impression even on geometrically complicated shapes
- Retarded tack free time of approximately 15 – 20 seconds
- Fast return to service time
- Excellent protection against corrosion and water
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, steel, aluminum, plastics, fibers, wood, foam etc
- Moisture insensitive during the spraying and curing processes.
- Resistant to most aggressive chemicals, solvents, acids and caustics
- Seamless lining.
- Can be applied to any thickness in one application
- High elongation at break
- Very good tensile and structural strength
- 100% solids, VOC-free, no solvents
- Thermally stable
The QuickFill pneumatic cartridge gun is suitable for the application of all QuickFill 600ml double cartridge systems.
QuickFill SL Standard is a low viscosity 2-component, 100% solids joint filler for static joints and crack repairs in concrete substrates. This...
Quick Fill X-press 6000 is a rapid setting, high strength, ultra-low viscosity concrete repair polymer. This two part polymer system is designed...