QuickFill - SL - Standard 600ml
It can be easily and rapidly installed in static joints and cracks. It penetrates into fractures of joints preventing water intrusion and sub-structure damage. It is an excellent maintenance solution and it seals against most fluids and other contaminants. After initial cure it can be trimmed flat if necessary.
- Sealing of cable channels and inductive loops
- Repairing and sealing of cracked concrete
- Sealing static of construction joints in concrete
- Embedding and sealing of pressure sensitive signaling cabling
- Cold Storage Applications due to low temperature cure
- Filling concrete spawlling damage on factory floors
- Applied using easy to use twin cartridge dispensing gun. Pneumatic or manual
- Low viscosity allows deep penetration and tenacious bonding
- VOC free, 100% solids
- Self Levelling
- Instant repair, drive over in 60 minutes
- Excellent Sealing and permeability properties
- Stays flexible even in extremely cold environments
- Moisture insensitive during the application and curing processes
- Formulation is based on Polyurea technology
- Resistant to most chemicals, cleaners, fuels and oils
- Excellent abrasion and high impact resistance
Quick Fill X-press 6000 is a rapid setting, high strength, ultra-low viscosity concrete repair polymer. This two part polymer system is designed...
QuickFill NS - Standard is 2-component, 100% solids joint filler that has been specifically designed for vertical applications requiring a...