QuickFill Express 6000 sets rapidly even in cold conditions. Quick Fill X-press 6000 is an aromatic polymer. Quick Fill X-press 6000 repairs can be put back into service minutes after installation. Quick Fill X-press 6000 is ideal for repairing damaged concrete in parking decks, warehouses, cold storage facilities or any badly damaged concrete floor. Quick Fill X-press 6000 is especially useful in applications where “Down- time” is critical such as 24 hour facilities.
Quick Fill X-press 6000 is very low in viscosity allowing for deep penetration of the concrete providing a superior “lock” to the concrete than traditional epoxies. Quick Fill X-press 6000 does not become brittle over time and will cure quickly in a wide range of temperatures including temperatures below zero in just minutes. Quick Fill X-press 6000 is formulated to be extremely fast setting, reducing working time, man hours and operating down-time. Quick Fill X-press 6000 is ideal for repairingdamage to concrete surfaces prior to overcoating. The product can be ground smooth and when properly prepared and coated will not be seen through additional top coats.
- All concrete spall / Damage repair
- Rebuilding Control Joint side walls, floor repairs
- Knitting cracked concrete with rebar
- Shallow spalls on warehouse floors and bridge decks
- Cold Storage and warehouse / factory thresholds
- Car park and loading Decks
- Loading docks
- Satisfies OSHA Floor facility safety and surface conditions for fork lift operators
- Rapid Floor Repair minimizes forklift and cargo accidents
- Increases productivity by providing smooth operating surfaces at any temperature
- Reduces facility “down-time” and maintenance costs due to rapid installation and cure times.
- Meets USDA requirements
- Fuel resistant
- Return to full service and “forklift ready” in 10-20 minutes
- High Strength, very low viscosity, penetrates and locks into concrete
- Penetrates fine fractures in concrete.
QuickBlock LI is a single component specially formulated lithium waterglass solution for the surface preparation of moist to wet concrete...
Quick Prime 2K Epoxy SF 21 is a two-component modified epoxy resin specifically designed for sealing and priming concrete substrates. It`s unique...
Quick Prime Filler is a special powder designed for use in VIP`s 2K Epoxy SF21 Primer in order to create a self levelling concrete repair compound...
Quick Prime 1K-PU universal is a single component, solvent borne polyurethane based primer. After application the solvent evaporates and the...
QuickCrete Feather Coat is a 1 component polymer modified mortar specifically designed for quick and easy repair of localized concrete substrate...
Quick Fill X-press 6000 is a rapid setting, high strength, ultra-low viscosity concrete repair polymer. This two part polymer system is designed...