QuickSeal MP 250 provides a permanently flexible, seamless Waterproofing solution for a wide range of substrates. Its rapid application and instant curing characteristics enable shorter shut down times than traditional Waterproofing products. QuickSeal MP 250 is specially formulated and designed for different options of application techniques, which allows to apply this material by plural component hot spray high pressure or with cold spray low pressure machines like VIP`s LP-2. So therefore the operator can select the adequate application technique for the specific job and project size.
- Large scale Waterproofing for Commercial, Industrial & manufacturing facilities
- Waterproofing of high impact areas. – Plant rooms, trafficable roof decks
- Waterproofing for areas exposed to high wind abrasion
- Waterproofing of water features, pools and ponds
- Bridge, street and tunnel construction Waterproofing
- Waterproofing and containment applications where high humidity and high levels of residual moisture are not factors to be considered during application
- Excellent cost to benefits ratio
- Extremely fast application time
- Tack free in seconds – walk on in minutes
- Rapid return to service saves time and money
- Seamless Waterproofing. No welding of joints – totally seamless
- Excellent adhesion to nearly all substrates - concrete, steel, aluminium, wood, foam etc.
- Can transgress multiple substrate types in one application
- Good tensile and structural strength
- 100% solids, VOC-free, Solvent free
- Good abrasion and impact resistance
QuickSpray / QuickSeal Pigment is a pigment paste specifically formulated for use in VIP`s QuickSpray and QuickSeal elastomeric coating systems.
QuickSeal PP 350 is a spray applied, instant curing flexible membrane that can be built to any thickness in one application.
QuickSeal MP 500 is an instant curing flexible Waterproofing membrane that can be built to any thickness in one application. QuickSeal MP 500 is an...