QuickSpray Industrial AS
QuickSpray Industrial AS is ideal for use where additional anti-static properties are desired such as in applications where there is risk of ignition due to electrocstatic charge when flammable liquids of different danger classes are stored.
- Industrial & manufacturing facilities, storage, loading and unloading bays
- Secondary containment areas
- Refineries, oil and gas storage vessels and containment areas
- Gas-station refueling areas
- Petrochemical refineries
- Coating of the outer wall of double walled tanks
- Surface and volume resistivity fulfill the requirements of the DIBt-guidelines for LAU-plants
- 100% solids, VOC-free, no solvents
- Resistant to most chemicals, solvents, acids and caustics
QuickSpray / QuickSeal Pigment is a pigment paste specifically formulated for use in VIP`s QuickSpray and QuickSeal elastomeric coating systems.
QuickSpray Industrial is an instant curing, spray applied, seamless, and flexible protective membrane and sits in the middle of VIP`s high...
Quick Spray Industrial Slow is a high-performance sprayable 2K elastomer coating system with a significantly longer gel or processing time, so that...
QuickSpray Supreme W is an instant curing, spray applied, seamless, and flexible protective membrane that exhibits excellent impact and tear...
Quick Prime 2K Epoxy SF 21 is a two-component modified epoxy resin specifically designed for sealing and priming concrete substrates. It`s unique...
Quick Prime 1K-PU universal SF is a single component, solvent free, polyurethane based primer. Being solvent free it is easy to handle and store...