QuickSpray Industrial W
QuickSpray Industrial W is a specially formulated cheaper alternative to QuickSpray Supreme W and is designed for use in potable
water applications up to ambient temperatures.
QuickSpray Industrial W has various potable water approvals limited to applications between 23C and 40C.
- Potable water reservoirs, storage tanks, canals and via-ducts.
- Rain water storage tanks.
- Fish breeding tanks.
- De-salination plants.
- Water bottling and cleaning plants
- Potable Water Approval
- Spray applied Seamless application to any thickness in one application.
- Fast reactivity and tack free times - from 5 seconds.
- Fast return to service time – within 48 hours.
- Long life-cycle - significant whole of life cycle savings
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, steel, aluminum, fibeglass, wood, foam etc.
- No sensitivity to humidity or moisture during the spraying and curing processes.
- High impact and abrasion resistance
- Maintains flexibility and does not become brittle over a wide temperature range.
- Very good tensile and structural strength - High elongation at break.
- 100% solids, VOC-free, no solvents
- Without the use of catalysts
- UV, chlorine and saltwater resistant.
QuickSpray / QuickSeal Pigment is a pigment paste specifically formulated for use in VIP`s QuickSpray and QuickSeal elastomeric coating systems.
QuickSpray Supreme W is an instant curing, spray applied, seamless, and flexible protective membrane that exhibits excellent impact and tear...
QuickFloor 500 is a high performance, rapid curing flooring product based on the latest polyaspartic / polurea technologies.
Quick Prime 2K Epoxy SF 21 is a two-component modified epoxy resin specifically designed for sealing and priming concrete substrates. It`s unique...