QuickSpray Xpress Standard
seconds and once cured, leaves a flexible, durable, tough surface. It is extremely effective when used as a protective coating whether applied over concrete, steel, any other surface or as a substrate on earth or on Geotextile fabric.
Tutorial Polyurea Cartridge Systems
The double cartridge material (available in 1500ml, 1:1 cartridges) is a specially formulated system for repair and maintenance operations on coated surfaces as well as for smaller applications (< 20m²). It can be applied easily utilizing a standard 1500ml pneumatic dispensing gun with a spray adapter in connection with a compressor that can guarantee 6-8 bar constant pressure with an air volume production of at least 240 l/min.
- Repair of existing coatings
- Small applications up to 20m²
- Load areas on vehicles, (inside & outside)
- Loading ramps, hoisting platforms
- Truck-bed lining and -flooring
- Tank and container lining (inside and outside)
- Molds and modeling, prototyping
- Structural Protection for wear and tear parts
- Vibration stoker
- Underbody coating, stone chip protection
- Corner protection and overhaul
- Fast, mobile unit, immediate use, no electricity
- Extremely fast reactivity, seamless and joint less coating and lining
- Curing without catalysts
- 100% solids, no solvents, VOC-free, no odor
- Resistant to most chemicals, solvents, acids and caustics
- Excellent corrosion protection, low permeability
- Saltwater resistant, good outdoor weathering, UV- resistant
- High impact & abrasion resistance, will not crack or check, crack bridging, maintains flexibility
- Thermal stability, low temperature flexibility, takes high radiant heat
- Excellent tensile and structural strength, high elongation at break
- Very good adhesion to concrete, steel, Aluminum, plastics, fiberglass, wood, foams etc.
- Almost immediate return to service time
With the VIP QUICKSPRAY X-PRESS gun VIP high performance Polyurea coatings can be applicated without using expensive machinery.