QuickFloor 500 provides excellent colour and gloss retention and is resistant to most fuels, oils, solvents and cleaners and can be rapidly and consistently applied using VIP`s proprietary low pressure plural component spray machine – the VIP LP-2. Alternatively it can be applied using traditional methods such as roller, squeegee or notched trowel application. With a tack free time of 30 – 60 minutes re-use times are incredibly short saving customers valuable production time.
QuickFloor 500 can be pigmented or applied as a crystal clear anti-yellowing top coat over VIP`s decorative flooring options. (See QuickPrime 2K-Epoxy SF 21 TDS)
- As a seamless rapid application, 1 product, 1 application, commercial and Industrial flooring system
- Aircraft hangers
- Warehouse flooring
- Restaurants and kitchens,breweries, wine cellars, bakery shops
- Retail shops and shopping malls
- Hospital flooring
- Car park decks
- Extremely fast cure and re-use times
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Cures to a very clear finish when not pigmented
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Self priming
- Excellent adhesion to concrete substrates
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Resistant to most chemicals, solvents, acids and caustics
- Can be used for in-door and out door applications
- Stable over a wide temperature range
QuickFloor Pigment is a pigment paste specifically formulated for use in VIP`s Polyaspartic technology coating systems such as VIP QuickFloor 400...
QuickFloor A20 – Polymer Aggregates are modified Polypropylene-wax-particles which when incorporated into the QuickFloor coatings provide...
Quick Prime 2K Epoxy SF 21 is a two-component modified epoxy resin specifically designed for sealing and priming concrete substrates. It`s unique...