QuickFloor Pigments are easily incorporated into the VIP QuickFloor coating systems by adding the pre-weighed container contents into the B-side component. After thoroughly power stirring the pigment into the B-side chemical component the pigment will be dispersed evenly and homogenously with no lumps.
The addition of the QuickFloor Pigments does not negatively affect the visocisty of the VIP QuickFloor coating system.
- Coloured floorings in generall
- for use in QuickFloor 400 system
- for use in QuickFloor 500 system
- for use in QuickFloor 500 V system
- Easily incorporated into the B-side (resin) component of the VIP QuickFloor coating system
- Supplied in pre-weighed containers
- 100 % solids
- free of VOC
QuickFloor A20 – Polymer Aggregates are modified Polypropylene-wax-particles which when incorporated into the QuickFloor coatings provide...
QuickFloor 500 is a high performance, rapid curing flooring product based on the latest polyaspartic / polurea technologies.
QuickFloor 500 Vertical is a high performance, rapid curing coating based on the latest polyaspartic technologies. Based on our standard QuickFloor...